Friday, October 14, 2011

Common sense

I woke up this morning and needed to put this down on paper. I have a few friends on Facebook who have been posting some great common sense rules and I had a few of my own to add to it. I am sure this list will continue as time goes on. 

Common sense rules:
  • You should never allow judgment to dictate your life.
  • Friends do not have to agree with you to be your friend, if we all did things the same way it would be really boring.
  • A difference of opinion does not equal criticism.
  • Criticizing others to avoid your own problems is a bad idea.
  • Never compare your life to another; you don’t know what they had to go through to get there.
  • I’m not living your life nor would I want too, which leads into… my life may look easy to you because you’re not living it.
  • If your gut says this is a bad idea, then don’t do it.
  • You are the only one who is living your life, at the end you have to look at it and be okay with the decisions you have made. 
  • (From Aunt Cary) Be sure to taste your  words before you spit 'em out

1 comment:

  1. I forgot one, always take responsibility of your own actions and words. Laying blame on others is the cowards way out.

    ReplyDelete